Therefore, how to maintain the weakly acidic nature of our body is the first step for moving far away from diseases.
Acidic physical conditions manifest itself in:
1. Skin without lustre
2. Athlete's foot
3. Feeling tired even with very little exercise, and feeling sleep the moment one gets on to public buses.
4. Easily out of breath going up and down stairs
5. Fat and with lower stomach protruding,
6. Move slowly and movement lethargic
Why does the body physical condition turn acidic?
1. Excessive intake of dairy acidic food
- Meat, dairy products, eggs, beef, ham, etc are acidic food
- Taking too much acidic food will cause the blood to become acidic and viscous, difficult to flow to the end of blood vessels, leading to cold feet or knee, stiff shoulders and insomnia.
- When one is young and strong, taking suitable quantity of meat is appropriate, but older people it more suitable to have a diet which are primarily vegetables or small fish.
2. Irregularity in the pace of life will cause the body physical condition to become acidic.
- Irregular pace in life will lead to mental and physical stress
- According to statistics, people who sleep late are more likely to have cancer than normal persons, by as much as 5 times.
- Human beings originally lead a life with regular tempo in this world, it is not possible to store up sleep or food and not possible to change the order of living by mixing up days and nights.
- Human organs are controlled by the autonomic nerves, and during day time it is mainly sympathetic nerves activities, and at night it is mainly the parasympathetic nerves which are functioning, If this order is disturbed and reversed, then diseases will result.
3. Emotion over tensed.
Civilised society brings stresses
Civilised society brings stresses
- Job related or mental stresses c) A person suffers mental stress, when the stress is removed and the person relaxes, sometimes this may lead to death, referred to as the syndrome of imperfect adrenal cortex function.
- Physical Stress
- Before any operation it would be necessary to check to see if the renal cortex does function normally. If the adrenal cortex is lacking, or if the stress imposed by the operation exceeded the ability of adrenal cortex to cope, it could lead to death or other undesirable impacts.
- If it noted that patient's face is puffy, it would be necessary to inquire in detail the patient's medical history and medication status, for patients taking adrenal cortical hormone, extra care should be exercise when administering acupuncture.
- Stress due to physical labour or exercise in excess, whole night card games, driving etc should be avoided as much as possible
Appendix: Acidity/alkalinity of Common food stuff
1. Strongly acidic food:
- egg yolk, cheese, cake make with white sugar or persimmon, mullet fish roe, dried cod.
- Ham, bacon, chicken meat, squid, pork, eel, beef, bread, wheat, butter, horse meat etc
3. Weakly acidic food:
- White rice, peanut, beer, alcohol, oil fried tofu, sea weed, clam, octopus, catfish
4. Weakly alkaline food:
- Red bean, radish, apple, cabbage, onion, tofu etc.
5. Mildly alkaline food:
- Dried radish, soya bean, carrot, tomato, banana, orange, pumpkin strawberry, egg white, dried plum, lemon, spinach, etc.
6. Strongly alkaline food:
- Grape, tea leave, grape wine, kelp sprout, kelp, etc. Especially natural green algae which contain rich quantity of chlorophyll are very good alkaline health food, but tea should not be drunk in excess, and best to drink in the morning.
Passing this message on is also a Blessing!